Nestled in the heart of the Atlanta metropolitan area, our Vinings location is just inside Route 285 in Northeast Atlanta. Our office is outfitted with modern equipment and located in The Social at Vinings' stately senior community.
2401 Cumberland Pkwy SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
Meet our Atlanta Team!
(bio coming soon)
Jimmy Stout, PT, DPT, MTC
Co-Owner, Physical Therapist
Jimmy is the Co-owner of Stout Healthcare and also practices as a Physical Therapist at multiple office locations. He enjoys mentoring and training the PT’s employed with Stout Healthcare as well as future Doctor of Physical Therapy students and has taken on several students over the years serving as their Clinical Instructor. Jimmy is passionate about engagement with and service to the local community, promoting the mission of Stout Healthcare wherever he goes. In his free time, Jimmy loves to spend time with his wife and 4 boys. He also enjoys fishing, hiking, camping, playing soccer and ultimate frisbee and spending as much time outdoors as time permits. Though he has many hats to wear (husband, father, owner/founder, therapist, etc) Jimmy finds his greatest purpose and fulfillment in serving the Lord and spreading His love to others!
● Doctorate in Physical Therapy: Elon University ● Bachelors of Science in Biology: Messiah College, PA ● Former PT for extreme action sport group: NItro Circus ● Trigger Point Dry Needling Certified (TDN) ● Functional Capacity Evaluation Certified (FCE) ● LSVT Big Certified (Parkinson’s Disease Protocol) ● Manual Therapy Certification (MTC): Advanced proficiency in
manual interventions: Training with Evidence in Motion ● Certified Dementia Practitioner (CDP) ● Areas of interest: Geriatrics, Neurological disorders return to sport and return to work from injury
Kayla Stout, MEd, CCC-SLP
Co-Owner, Speech Pathologist/ Endoscopist
Kayla has extensive experience working with adults with dysphagia and communication disorders in a variety of settings, including private practice, skilled nursing facilities, acute care, and home health. In 2017, she launched Southeastern Swallowing Diagnostics to provide much needed options in dysphagia assessment in Georgia and Tennessee. More importantly, she is wife to Jimmy and mama to four boys: Jacob (3), Brooks (2), Caleb (10 months) and Chase (10 months). Kayla is passionate about empowering others and desires for every team member, patient, and person to know they have purpose and are valued.
Activities & Affiliations:
● ASHA Certified (CCC-SLP)
● Licensed in Georgia & Tennessee
● MDTP Certified
● FEES Trained
● National Foundation of Swallowing Disorders (NFOSD) member
● Two-time ASHA Ace Award recipient
● Member of Dysphagia Research Society (DRS)
● Member of ASHA’s Special Interest Group 13 - Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders
● Member of ASHA’s Special Interest Group 15 - Gerontology
● Registered BCS-S Mentee with American Board of Swallowing & Swallowing Disorders (ABSSD)